Newegg Black Friday Deals

bwinzey

Respectable
Jun 26, 2016
I'm just curious, as Newegg has had a Black Friday section for days now. Are those all the deals that will be available? I'm just confused if there'll be any new deals at 12 or so or if that's all there is. I know that there'll also be a Cyber Monday section, but I just want to be sure about Black Friday before just putting it off.

Solution
Unless you are getting something SUPER sketchy brand, or refurb, the cheapest I have ever seen a reputable 3tb 7200RPM drive go for is 74 dollars. Best of luck to you though. Suggestion: Order it from Amazon, return it if newegg gets a cheaper price ;) Amazon will pay for return shipping :)

malaber

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Be careful buying from newegg if you want their price match guarantee. The following is exempt from the program:

Black Friday Sale (11/21/16 to 11/26/16)
Cyber Monday Sale (11/27/16 to 11/30/16)
Green Monday Sale (12/12/16)
I personally dont expect more deals for black friday from newegg. That being said I dont work there so if you are looking for something just get it when the price is what you are willing to pay.

bwinzey

Respectable
Jun 26, 2016

Alright. I've been hoping to get a new hard drive, and I had my eyes on a 3tb Toshiba P300 that was going for $70 last week, but I thought since they were doing a sale, prices would go down... Wrong... It's now on 'sale' for $79. I just thought that maybe they came out with some first-come-first-serve deals, as I just started using Newegg this year and didn't know much about how they did Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

malaber

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Unless you are getting something SUPER sketchy brand, or refurb, the cheapest I have ever seen a reputable 3tb 7200RPM drive go for is 74 dollars. Best of luck to you though. Suggestion: Order it from Amazon, return it if newegg gets a cheaper price ;) Amazon will pay for return shipping :)

Solution