question about a 1440p monitor i bougth

Solution
Should work fine depending on the rest of your system specs. This will be argued all the time, but for casual gaming should be a nice screen. It's not the fancy 144hz, G-sync, ect. but using those technologies as they're intended requires certain system specs in other areas. It's a 60hz panel, which I'm using myself and it's been fine for me using several 60Hz panels over the years. It's also IPS, which I'm a big fan of over TN. The resolution, 2560 x 1440, should be fine for that size monitor as well. I was using the same on my previous 27" display. This topic is a never ending debate on what's "best". It's really up to the user to make their own decision on what looks good to them.
Should work fine depending on the rest of your system specs. This will be argued all the time, but for casual gaming should be a nice screen. It's not the fancy 144hz, G-sync, ect. but using those technologies as they're intended requires certain system specs in other areas. It's a 60hz panel, which I'm using myself and it's been fine for me using several 60Hz panels over the years. It's also IPS, which I'm a big fan of over TN. The resolution, 2560 x 1440, should be fine for that size monitor as well. I was using the same on my previous 27" display. This topic is a never ending debate on what's "best". It's really up to the user to make their own decision on what looks good to them.

Solution