How do I downgrade windows 10 after 30 days?

KookieKR

Commendable
Apr 20, 2016
I have used windows 10 for a while and I didn't know you could go back before 30 days. It's horrible and blocks out most of my games. I tried factory resetting but when it's finished resetting, I still have windows 10. Am I resetting wrong? Have skype? Put your name so I can add you to help me. Please, windows 10 is crap!

Solution

Except Windows 10 is a little faster at it. Something is wrong with the OP's computer and he should do a clean install.

To the OP, you can revert back anytime you like, 1 month later or 1 year later. Microsoft has written that into the license agreement. Just use any back up that you have of Windows 7 or the original installation media. It is legal and many people do it regularly.
Windows 10 supports all the games 7 & 8.1 does plus 10 supports DX12. If games are not working then something else is wrong. Have you done a fresh install of 10, are all your motherboard and GPU drivers up to date?

I will let someone else answer but I dont think you can roll back now with your licence but I may be wrong.

Except Windows 10 is a little faster at it. Something is wrong with the OP's computer and he should do a clean install.

To the OP, you can revert back anytime you like, 1 month later or 1 year later. Microsoft has written that into the license agreement. Just use any back up that you have of Windows 7 or the original installation media. It is legal and many people do it regularly.

Solution