does G2A Shield subscription locks next payment?

DDSSGaming

Reputable
Mar 7, 2016
I unfortunately subscribed to g2a shield while putting in my payment method. And now i can't cancel until next 28 days! and i've found a cool cheap skin for R6S for 1.49$ in the steam sales. So when i try to purchase it, it gives me an error in steam, although my available balance was 2.48$ (after buying R6S).
So my question is, does the subscription to g2a pay locks my balance for the next payment?
although this might not be the most interesting topic, an answer would be much appreciated.

Solution
Hopefullly just some mistake somewhere....

How are the payments being made: some payment transfer via checking/banking account, an automatic credit card charge?

Contact g2a directly: via a chat, email, or telephone call.

The key part is to be able to document what they tell you.

The next part is to contact the bank or other payment source as necessary to stop further payments to g2a.

Unfortunately the funding "source" (actually you but via your bank or credit card company) may not want to become involved as they have no idea who, if anyone, may be at fault.

An honest company will clearly and readily help you fix things. If g2a is not willing to do so then you may need to escalate the matter.

Ralston18

Titan
Hopefullly just some mistake somewhere....

How are the payments being made: some payment transfer via checking/banking account, an automatic credit card charge?

Contact g2a directly: via a chat, email, or telephone call.

The key part is to be able to document what they tell you.

The next part is to contact the bank or other payment source as necessary to stop further payments to g2a.

Unfortunately the funding "source" (actually you but via your bank or credit card company) may not want to become involved as they have no idea who, if anyone, may be at fault.

An honest company will clearly and readily help you fix things. If g2a is not willing to do so then you may need to escalate the matter.

Solution