Windows can't load unable to enter boot manager

Khalid_15

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
Hi all, I'm stuck to load windows, nor i can enter into boot manager to modify bios. One mistake i made is that i changed boot speed to fast. When i power on my Toshiba Satellite L500 21T laptop none of the keys F2 ,F10, F11, F12, Del works to take me to boot manager or bios. I have also on my USB Windows 10 media creator setup. Help required please.

Solution

Then if you can't modify the Boot Order or anything else in the BIOS you'll need to replace the motherboard.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Your only two options here are to either run Startup Repair to repair the damaged components of the Boot Manager; if they can't be repaired then you'll need to re-install the OS which will replace your Boot Manager with a new one.

I highly recommend that regardless of how you recover the machine, you should begin regularly backing up your PC. Either a disk imager like Macrium Reflect or a snapshot tool like RollBack Rx will work.

Khalid_15

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015

Then if you can't modify the Boot Order or anything else in the BIOS you'll need to replace the motherboard.

Solution