AOC Gamer Hero G2460PF - Dead Pixel Question

gkmattos

Reputable
Jul 28, 2014
Hello guys, how are you?
Hope you are doing fine.

I bought recently and I know that it's not the best one, and neither the brand(AOC), but this display it's like a entry set for someone that enjoys gaming(at least is what I have heard from the reviews). Anyway for the price here in Brazil was it worth a try. So I bought it.

So my question is, I just got the AOC display yesterday, and it showed a dead pixel(blank dot) when I've turned it on. And for the whole day I got this dead pixel(like a dot) that was blank sometimes or blue, green depending on the colors, bust most of the times white(like my screen was black and the dot was white). Then I have checked the cables, unplugged and plugged again to see if everything was quite set and still have the dead pixel there. It didn't worked out.

But today when I turn it on the dead pixel was gone. I'm not sure about this but I heard if you have a dead pixel you have the chances to spread it out. So I've got worried, do I need to send it back to the store that I bought so they can send me a new one, or this is not a problem? Since its not something that is always happening.

I do not understand much of this subject and I always get good advice from the community when I ask a question here.

Thanks for your attention and help as always.
Peace.

Gabriel.