PSU Concerns on a new build

Faladris1st

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
Hi everyone!
I am building a new PC, and I have a few compatibility issues, for what I couldn't really find a decisive answer.
Here's a link to the parts, but I'm also listing it below: "http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Faladris1st/saved/#view=QxY999"
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Motherboard: Asus H170 PRO GAMING
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 (will be doubled later)
SSD: Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5"
HDD: Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM
VGA: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro
Case: Zalman Z3 Plus White ATX
PSU: XFX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX

So my primary problem is, I spent hours trying to look for a decent PSU around a 100-120$ and I still don't know if this one's even that good at all. My main problem is, that I kind a got in a mess of information while researching the whole building, and I don't know if the Motherboard pins would be compatible with the PSU's. The motherboard needs 24 + 8 pins, but the PSU has a 20 + 4 pin fixed motherboard connector. Do they fit? Because I can't really tell, while I read the a + 4 pins on the PSU is for the CPU only. Can someone help me with this?
Secondarily, could you please recommend other PSUs in the same price range? Some of my acquaintances told me that I'm going in the wrong direction with this one, but then again, I don't want to buy cheap PSU, because then comes reliability in the question.
If you have any other opinions on the build or the components themselves, feel free to comment! I appreciate every info!
Thank you very much in advance!

it comes with
1x 20/​24-Pin, 1x 8-Pin EPS12v, 1x 4/​8-Pin ATX12V, 4x 6/​8-Pin PCIe, 4x SATA, 3x IDE, 1x Floppy

can easily power your board.
it's a very good psu.

where are you from?
I'd take a look at Super Flower Leadex / Golden King, EVGA Superniva G2 / GS or Corsair RMi / RMx in that price range as well

Faladris1st

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016

Thank you for your answer!
I'm from Hungary, and I can't really access these products locally. Basically Thermaltake, Zalman, Cooler Master products are available, and I managed to find the XFX from a reliable source. Ordering from Amazon or eBay isn't a solution, basically everything more expensive then 20-30 bucks gets held at our border, ordering it to another country, and then shipping it to Hungary is another and more complicated thing. So basically the above mentioned manufacturers.

living in Hungary you should be able to order from any German website?
I mean, Hungary IS an EU member and therefore profits off the free movement of goods inside the EU or am I wrong?
Amazon.de ships for example a Corsair RMx to hungary according to the website.
same goes for the gold rated XFX XTR. both go for 105-115€ with 750W (although 650W are easily enough for your build)

Faladris1st

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016

Thank you very much for the help!
Yes, I looked into it, and it seems okay, it's just a little more expensive. Although I still don't really get the compatibility with the pins. :(

Any of the new modern PSUs will be compatible with your needs, no need to worry.

If the XFX mentioned before is way cheaper, by all means go for it.
I was just looking for a decent PSU in the range 100-120€ that you set in the beginning.
The 650W unit is below 100€ I think.