Trying to play music from My PC into another room

Solution
Best way to do this is to share your entire drive, or the folder containing your music across your LAN network. Here is how to do this. Once thats done, you can go to the file explorer on your other system, open the network tab, then find the system with the music on it and log in with the user name and password for windows, and then you should have all the files there.

Otherwise you could upload all your music to something like google play music, which it will make a library for you which you can access on any web browser or smart phone, and you can even set it to automatically update the library when more files are added to the folder.

Update: I read incorrectly and thought you had a system in your room that you were trying...

Ethanh100

Honorable
Best way to do this is to share your entire drive, or the folder containing your music across your LAN network. Here is how to do this. Once thats done, you can go to the file explorer on your other system, open the network tab, then find the system with the music on it and log in with the user name and password for windows, and then you should have all the files there.

Otherwise you could upload all your music to something like google play music, which it will make a library for you which you can access on any web browser or smart phone, and you can even set it to automatically update the library when more files are added to the folder.

Update: I read incorrectly and thought you had a system in your room that you were trying to acsess it from, so the first option wouldnt work, but play music would work if you want to use your phone, or a wireless speaker as Mike said.

Solution