Solved

24" 1440p 144Hz Monitors

Any thoughts on the recently released 23.8", 1440p, 144Hz, 1ms, TN monitors like Dell S2417DG, Acer Predator XB241YU, and AOC Agon AG241QG? 123.41 PPI and they all support G-sync as well. I mean are they worth it compared to 24" 1080p monitors @ 91.79 PPI.

Cheapest one I've seen is the Dell S2417DG for $359.99, but I don't think you can find it for less than $450 outside the US.
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1440p 144hz monitors
  1. I think I'm going to buy one of these. But there's almost no videos. I can't decide between the Dell and the Acer Predator for now! The AOC is a lot more expensive than these two on Amazon US at the moment
  2. Best answer
    Some people criticise the Dell's pixel inversion which seemed pretty bad when it came out.
    Since reviews released in the last weeks don't talk about this issue so much I think they may have done something against that.

The Acer looks really really good but it's too new. Not a lot of reviews yet.

The AOC is pretty good from what I've read but comes with AOC issues - bad quality control.

I'm in the same boat as I've been looking at these screens myself for 3 months now.
    You can indeed not find the Dell for that price. Where I live it recently dropped to 450€ (from 520)
    While the Acer....Idk....I was so excited when I read about immediate availability back in November. But they meant immediately available in the US. Acer France put the screen on their homepage around Christmas but not in their shop, Acer Germany doesn't even mention it on their homepage, only found two sellers in the UK that import it from the US.

Personally I'd go with the Dell since you know what you're getting.
    But the few reviews on the Acer are all high praise and it certainly looks interesting, testing samples scored pretty high too.
Ask a new question

Read More

Dell Monitors Predator