Best overall monitor for gaming and entertainment for around 200-300€

ToxykVib3

Honorable
Feb 15, 2015
Now that I have a somewhat capable gaming computer I need a good gaming and overall monitor to use everyday and I need your help:

These are my specs (regarding video capabilities and gaming):
-i7 4790 and a sapphire r9 390;

Im currently using an old tv as a monitor because at the moment I finished building the pc I couldn't afford it, but now I have a max of 300€ to spend on one.
Since I don't understand much of monitor quality I really need your help, so I've filtered the ones I can buy from the only store I can go to (I have a credit line from them due to buying a tv)
So these are all the monitores I can afford: https://www.worten.pt/informatica/imagem/monitores/?page=1&preco=200%20-%20300
So now I think I should talk abou my concerns due to quality and what I want in the monitor:

Although I game a lot I also want a monitor that has good image reproduction and quality,
I want a good monitor for gaming but that is also good to do regular stuff like netflix, reading text because I'm a programmer and I spend several hours in front of the monitor writting and reading code, and that is good to youtube playback and movies.
I don't care about speakers because I use headset almost 90% of the time but wouldnt complain if having ones, it would be useful some times.
I have doubts about getting a 144Hz TN monitor over a 76Hz IPS monitor because my graphics wont do 144FPS on most games, so is it worth it to have the extra refresh rate but loose in terms of image quality, or the loss in quality isn't that much noticable?
I do want a fast response rate because I hate flickering, ghosting and tearing while I play.
And I want the best refresh rate for the what my graphics card can do and overall specs.

The games I play the most are:

- Rust;
- Don't Starve;
- Paladins (overwatch free);
- Cs Go;
- Heores and generals;
- Unturned;
- PayDay 2;
- Gta V;
- The Crew;
- Dying Light;
- Far cry 4;
- Fallout 4;

I really need your help to choose the best monitor for me, I will look forward to see your opinions.
Thank you

ToxykVib3

Honorable
Feb 15, 2015

I just play at 1080p and I dont play CS Go that often

ToxykVib3

Honorable
Feb 15, 2015

it does seem to be a really good monitor, but I was aiming for a 24'' monitor :p