Best Possible upgrades for my PC

Nofalpro

Reputable
Dec 2, 2016
so i've been looking around the internet for a while for upgrading my PC , and i believe i may found some stuff that helped but due to my limited knowledge about computer hardware i had to make sure by asking here , so heres the case i have a HP Elite 7100 Microtower
specs :
Intel core i7 860 @2.80GHz 4 cores / 8 logical processors
6 GB RAM DDR3 (slots used 3 of 4)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 320
dedicated video memory 1024mb DDR3

I dont find my computer specs bad , its just that i want top viable performance , with the windows 10 update my computer been kinda buggy and its definitely not because of low hard disk space as i have more than 900GB of free storage at the moment . and games such as GTA V or black ops 3 or any new open world game is just not that great to play on the PC , so what are my options here to get top performance, and are those options separate ? meaning that can i upgrade piece by piece or should all at once ? and if possible provide links to the suggested upgrade part , thank you all

Matthew_188

Commendable
Dec 2, 2016

From quickly looking at your specs I would say your first upgrade to make would be a new graphics card with greater dedicated and faster VRAM , preferably 2-4 gb if playing games at high resolution. I can't recommend any graphics cards for this at the moment as I don't want to give you a bad answer however when doing your own research check that your GPU won't be bottlenecked by your cpu.

Nofalpro

Reputable
Dec 2, 2016

thats the thing , is i need details , because doing my research wasn't enough . because im gonna be upgrading so i need to make sure to buy the right stuff

Nofalpro

Reputable
Dec 2, 2016

Sorry for my late reply , anyway something feasible like ive researched what rams , graphic cards , and everything costs . should i consider also upgrading the motherboard ?