Game messed up my Screen Resolution..

Henri Fox

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
Hello,
My name is Henri, and i have quite the problem..
So, basically.. I was playing with a friend, searching for games.. And so we found this familiar game that i used to play alot.. I said it was an awesome game! We proceeded to install it but i got a few errors and such, i fixed those errors yes.. But when i launched the game. My screen simply said "Out of Range" and then when i pressed Esc + Ctrl + Alt, i went out of the fullscreened game, and guess what.. My already messed up screen got even more messed up! So basically what happened was my screen went.. Up.. there was a black line at the bottom part, and all the apps and such were all pushed in the top part of my monitor! I've tried everything, updating my drivers, changing resolution.. It just doesn't work! My native resolution is 1024x768 but i prefer the resolution 1920x1080! But if i dont fix this i will be so miserable!

My Computer is basically a distraction for me, since all of these bad things happening to me and my mother.. We have problems with money, my mother might have a disease whitch means she cant raise me.. And i'm on my computer so long, just to forget about my familys problems..

So if someone could help me it would be greatly appriciated, so please anyone who reads this, could you help a boy out?