I don't think this is normal for a new monitor.... Help!

CreedMaster

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015
I just got this monitor last year and between then and now I just washed the screen with a damp cloth once.(This is a very recent problem I doubt it was when I cleaned the screen) But now whenever I play two youtube videos I get this weird screen pixelation in both videos. And no it is not a bandwidth issue I tried playing multiple videos on my other computer and it worked fine.

krcVGHb.png

Solution
I doubt the monitor is causing that, only the video is affected the rest of the screen looks fine. What makes you think its the monitor? I would say its more likely some kind of error with your browser or youtube. I would try a different browser and see if it still happens.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
I doubt the monitor is causing that, only the video is affected the rest of the screen looks fine. What makes you think its the monitor? I would say its more likely some kind of error with your browser or youtube. I would try a different browser and see if it still happens.

Solution

CreedMaster

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015

I don't think this is the case because if I stop one of the videos the video will be perfectly fine. It's just the problem with two videos playing at the same time. Also I probably have the same problem if I start playing games but that isn't the case here.

CreedMaster

Reputable
Dec 2, 2015

Yeah that seemed to fix it. It didn't really consider it was the Chrome Browser itself because it worked on my other computer but then again my version of chrome might be installed wrong.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

I get weird issues with chrome once and while too. A reinstall of chrome will usually fix it if it gets too bad.