HELP! Annoying lag from both League of Legends & Dota 2 on a Gaming Cafe!!!

MakiMonster87

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
Hi,

I'm a new owner of a small Gaming Cafe with only 6 starting units (for now i'm on a trial and error phase). I am planning to add more PC Units next year but I am worried about this issue which my customers are complaining. The annoying lag that they experience in both LOL and Dota 2.

My recent fix was to lower down the graphical configuration and adjust other configuration that may help. But the issue still persist. Can anyone help me? Is there a way for me to permanently fix this kind of issue so my players would enjoy the games?

Please help me. :)

System Specs:
CPU: AMD A4 6300 Dual-Core 3.9 GHz Max Turbo
Motherboard: MSI A68HM-E33 V2 (FM2+) - Military Class
RAM: 4 GB
Network Software: CyberCafe Pro 6 (Server & Client)
Network (other details are include if it could help)
> Speed: 16Mbs (Cable connection)
> Modem Router: Technicolor 2 ports Modem Router (coax)
> D-Link 16 Port Desktop Switch
> CAT-5E Ethernet cables (from switch to system unit)

airplanegeek

Honorable
Dec 24, 2012
Are they talking about internet lag or fps lag? Because the apu is really weak and a 16MBps internet connection is really low for that many computers. If it is fps lag then the best thing would be to lower the graphics settings, if internet lag then you need a faster connection.

MakiMonster87

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
From what I experience. The internet speed is decent enough to run both games, I have already disable most of the software that eats up the bandwidth. the 16 mbps for 6 units is playable. It may be an FPS thing but I have already lower the graphic settings of both games...

I'll try to contact the tech dept of my ISP, maybe they could help out in terms of consistency of the speed. But when it comes to FPS, other that lowering the graphic settings, are there any more ways to improve the game response.

BTW, I'm in the Philippines, and 16 Mbps is already the fastest speed they offer here for residential. *Business line here are very expensive. a 3 Mbps here cost $40.7 for business and the same rate for residential for a 16 Mbps.