Dual monitor mount recommendations for the uninformed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion705

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hi there, I recently upgraded my setup to include 2 asus vg248qe's but didn't expect the stands to take up so much room on my desk, as such, I am looking for a monitor mounting system for it. The problem is, there are so many out there that I don't even know how to tell the good ones from the bad, thus I figured I would ask this awesome community. I'm trying to save space on my limited desk so something with a clamp would be nice, and preferably one that makes it easy-ish to keep the monitors practically touching while in alignment, sorry for the specifics, just figured I'd throw them out there. Thanks in advance

ORION
Edit* budget is $100 max

Solution

Hi, I have two of these monitors too :D However I have a...

MarioRud

Honorable
May 4, 2015

Hi, I have two of these monitors too :D However I have a radiator under my desk which prevents me from using clamp stands so I have to use a stand which takes up a lot of space on my desk, but it's not a big deal to me. I have owned two stands in the past, both from the same company (VIVO) and I have never had any problems with them. Packaging was great, easy to build, all the necessary tools included, great durability etc. Take a look at this: https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-STAND-V002-Monitor-Adjustable-Screens/dp/B009S750LA/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481111669&sr=1-3&keywords=dual+monitor+stand
It has pretty solid reviews and it fits in your budget. It's also a clamp stand which takes up minimal space. Hope this helps :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.