Re-installing wifi drivers

Chiodo196

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
I've been having a problem for the past couple of weeks. When I turn my computer on I usually have no internet connection or it is limited. When it is limited I will have a connection for about 10 seconds and then it will drop completely for 3 or so seconds before picking back up. I've found that if I un-install my wifi drivers and then re-install them, my connection is fine and stays up the whole time the computer is on. Then the whole process repeats when I turn my computer off and I have to re-install the wifi drivers the next time I turn my computer on.

Solution
Seems more like a driver/software issue. Before you uninstall, have you tried the Windows troubleshooting? If it works the whole time the computer is on, then I would have to rule out hardware. If the driver is not the issue, I would try to do a OS re-install, and see if that fixes the issue. Also, are you using any networking software?
Seems more like a driver/software issue. Before you uninstall, have you tried the Windows troubleshooting? If it works the whole time the computer is on, then I would have to rule out hardware. If the driver is not the issue, I would try to do a OS re-install, and see if that fixes the issue. Also, are you using any networking software?

Solution