Bluetooth headset stops youtube strange issue

Armen1er

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
Hello everyone,

I purchased a pair of soundpeats Q22 Bluetooth headphones a few days ago.

I have an HP Envy with Windows 10 64 bit.

The Bluetooth headphones worked fine but recently when I try to watch youtube videos in Firefox, the videos will either not load or they do load but do not play. Once I change the default playback device to something else or disconnect the headphones l, the videos start to play immediately. When I go to playback devices I see the Bluetooth device twice. The first one says "Headset- Q22 Hands free" the second one says "Headphones - Q22 Stereo" Sound only plays through the second device.

Can anyone help with this really strange issue?

If I need to provide more details, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Armen

Solution
Hello Armen1er

I was wondering if you already tried using a different web browser such as Google Chrome?

You may also want to update the Bluetooth driver on your PC, and check if the audio driver is updated as well.

About the two devices, I may be wrong but I think the one with Headset-Q22 is used when both built-in microphone and speakers are engaged for two-way communication, such as during voice or video calls, whereas the device Headphones-Q22 is used when only the speakers are engaged, such as when listening to audio or watching videos.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)
Hello Armen1er

I was wondering if you already tried using a different web browser such as Google Chrome?

You may also want to update the Bluetooth driver on your PC, and check if the audio driver is updated as well.

About the two devices, I may be wrong but I think the one with Headset-Q22 is used when both built-in microphone and speakers are engaged for two-way communication, such as during voice or video calls, whereas the device Headphones-Q22 is used when only the speakers are engaged, such as when listening to audio or watching videos.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS