Getting BSOD Loop and maybe a Hardware failure. Im desperate by now, please help

JonyEye

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016
Hey Guys,
I just signed up and think i have found the right community for my Problem.
First of, I'm german, so I apologize for my inability to write proper english in advance. Please report spelling issues, so I can learn the language better :)

Now to my problem:
It started on thursday evening when, during a casual session of GTAO, my System crashed and was instable afterwards. I was getting in an BSOD Loop, but the bsods went away quickly and i couldn't take a photo fast enough, but it was a different Error messages everytime i got a bsod. After a few restarts i got to the Desktop but it was unstable. I started GTA5, crashed after a few minutes. Started BF1, same. My System lies on a SSD and said SSD has seen 3 fresh Windows 10 installs.

You probably need my System information, right?
CPU: i7-6700K
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) 2X
Cooler: BeQuiet! Black Rock
MoBo: MSI Z170A SLI
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II SSD 480GB Sata III
GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
PSU: Corsair CX600 (600W)

If you need any more Informations, please ask me Day and Night, tell me how to get this Information (I'm not so good with Software) and I will get you that information.

I have included some Photos I took: https://postimg.org/gallery/26lg0uxdq/

I am desperate right now, after digging the internet upside down and not finding a solution. I hope you guys can help me.

Greets, JONYEYE

JonyEye

Commendable
Dec 10, 2016

i tested it in a friends rig with a 500w PSU, the 1080 is fine. But I put his gpu in to my rig and i had the same issue, so im thinking its a mainboard failure. But additional would be great

Hello... as a "simple test" of your system/OS stability... What if you would enable the CPU/GPU and allocate some system memory to it, (save&exit). Remove the GTX1080, and plug into the MB video output for the next Boot. Install the Intel® HD Graphics 530 OS driver (if needed) B /

CyberDevil

Honorable
Apr 6, 2015

Good to know that your 1080 is fine. :D
Here's what I'm going to do, fully format the hard disk drive and reinstall Windows off a flash drive. If the problem is still not sorted, then it's most likely my motherboard that is trashed.

CyberDevil

Honorable
Apr 6, 2015

Hi, I'm having the same problem as JonyEye is, on my Lenovo Z51-70 laptop when it's running off the dedicated GPU (AMD R9 m375) and the iGPU (Intel HD 5500) on my CPU (Core i5-5200 U) works alright.