Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway - Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
General Info on How To Enter

• ■ These giveaways now span 2 full weeks instead of 1. This means there's more time for you to enter!
    ■ There are now two ways to enter to win! Each person can only win once.

• 1. Enter the raffle via the gleam widget. All we ask for there is a name and a contact email. There will only ever be 1 copy of the game up for grabs with this method.

2. Take part in the discussion in this thread! A discussion prompt will be provided each time. Just answer the prompt to be eligible to win! Eligible participants will be randomly selected to receive a copy of the game.
[widget="https://gleam.io/LuSUK/toms-hardware-steam-giveaway-rise-of-the-tomb-raider", 600][/widget]

Hey everyone. We've got another awesome Steam giveaway lined up for you this week. Up for grabs this time are three (3) copies of Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration. Classic Tomb Raider action at it's finest, the new Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration edition also includes DLC and co-op mode for hours of fun. It's gotten favorable reviews on Metacritic. I would definitely check this one out. As always, one will be awarded via the raffle (found above) and two will be given away to participants who answer the discussion prompt below.

And now, for the discussion prompt:

Who is the best tomb raider? Indiana Jones? The titular Lara Croft? Starlord? Let us know!

The Steam Giveaway will run until 12 p.m. EDT on Friday, December 23. The game will be awarded to the winners as a Steam gift. A Steam account is required to receive the prize and play the game.

carofan

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
Lara Croft is the best. Her "I only play for sport" and "I make my own luck" pretty much sums it up. Those endless hours of exploration in Tomb Raider 2 and the Last Revelation are unforgettable

Dom_79

Distinguished
My favorite tomb raider would have to be Indiana Jones. He is hands down the coolest of all in every way.

I don't have anything against Lara Croft but I like my pr0n to come straight with it instead of pretending and covering up just the "pink parts" :lol:

glez13

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I prefer Lara Croft since gaming is my main hobby and the original trilogy were exactly my 4th, 5th and 6th PC games I got when I finally jumped to PC on 98.

MWP0004

Respectable
Oct 26, 2016
Definitely Lara Croft. No other "Tomb Raider" is anywhere near as awesome as she is. Indiana Jones may be more recognizable, but Lara would take him in a fight any day.

Aug 11, 2015
I think of Nathan Drake (uncharted series). I love his humour, and honestly, the fact that he seems to constantly end up in the creepiest possible places holds a strange type of fascination for me. Also, it's like he has bionic hands or something, because he can hold on to anything, no matter what the conditions are, for example: gripping vertical steel pipe, covered in ice and rust, in a freezing blizzard, above a seemingly bottomless drop, after having been shot and having lived through a violent explosion and train crash.

Jeff Kaos

Distinguished
I'm going with my character in Skyrim. Do you know how many tombs he had to raid in order to get all the Dragon Priest helmets? It was a lot. He also raided a lot of tombs just for the fun of it.

ivanaltan

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
I would say the best is Indiana Jones, although i haven't played most Tomb Rider Games (only the first 2).

DGamer35

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
Lara croft of course even tho not the best experience what she goes though is random like hings that can happen while uncovering a tomb unlike a lot of others she goes in not knowing what to expect and things unfold in crazy ways makes a good story and a good game or movie. Honestly would Indiana Jones survived any of the tomb raider games? and star lord is to focused to space focused to even compare.

Sarge_T

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
Indiana Jones is the best "tomb raider" when it comes to the movies really - but if we're referring exclusively to games, nothing beats Lara Croft of course, best "tomb raiding"-themed games that exists :D

matthew_nicho2

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
Lara Croft is the best "Tomb Raider" as far as games are concerned. Indy is King of the Tomb Raiders of film with the best Trilogy (you heard me) committed to VHS. Cant stand the Tomb raider films tho. Maybe it because I played the games before seeing the films; makes me wonder if I saw the movie first if I would like it more than the games... something to ponder.

nimbulan

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2016
Can't be anyone but Lara. She's the most complex character and I'm pretty sure she's done more tomb raiding than the rest of them put together...

TRENDING THREADS