Need For A Career Advice

G

I'm in love with semiconductor devices . I want to be a microelectronics engineer in future . But I suck at math . I can't even do math . Due to this I'm bad at chemistry and physics . I'm good at foreign languages . What should I do ?

Solution
I cant really get any sort of a good feel for your comprehinsion of circuits over the internet.
The bototm line is that to get a job doing anything with circuits you will need an enginnering degree, which requires A LOT of advanced math classes.
So if you would not be able to understand these advanced math classes then you would not be able to get the degree and also not likely be able to understand the more advanced conecpts needed to create digital circuits.
Computer engineer means 3-4 classes of calculus and differential equations.

Have you designed/built any circuits (not including 10 year old STEM kits with snap-on pieces) before or do you just think they are neat/cool?
I am not trying to just burst your bubble but trying to gauge if you have any applitude for circuits or just like them.

If you are not good at math and not good at troubleshooting equipment or reading logical diagrams then you will not do good or enjoy building circuits.

G

I'm designing a new kind of transistor . I really enjoy learning about MOSFETs . But I still suck at math . When I was 6 I started to watch American kid shows in my native language . I could speak English a bit while others couldn't . My family agree with me when it comes to choosing a career about foreign languages . I don't know what to do .

I cant really get any sort of a good feel for your comprehinsion of circuits over the internet.
The bototm line is that to get a job doing anything with circuits you will need an enginnering degree, which requires A LOT of advanced math classes.
So if you would not be able to understand these advanced math classes then you would not be able to get the degree and also not likely be able to understand the more advanced conecpts needed to create digital circuits.

Solution