When i plug the monitor into the GPU the resolution is low and when i plug it in the motherboard its fine...

02Vladimir07

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016
I bought a new pc and installed windows 10 on it and plugged the dvi cable into the graphics card.. I started it up and the resolution was really bad.. I thought it was because none of the drivers have been installed but when i installed them and restarted my pc the screen was just black.. The monitor is working great because i used it on my previous pc so it has to do something with the pc... The thing is, when i plug it into the motherboard it actually works great! Of course not a single game is playable when it's plugged into the motherboard but the resolution is just fine on it. I don't know what to do, I've tried a lot of things to make it work but it still doesn't. Do i need to install some other drivers or what!? PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I"M RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS!!

02Vladimir07

Commendable
Sep 14, 2016

I have a GTX 1050ti and i installed all the drivers for it but it doesn't work!!

Nov 8, 2020

I have a GTX 1050ti and i installed all the drivers for it but it doesn't work!!
I have the same exact problem with the rtx 2060 and i also often get crazy screen glitches. I noticed that somehow also in th monitor informations itself it shows some wierd reselution but as soon as i plug in the laptop the resi i back to normal