Seeking smallest case possible for AM3+ Micro ATX + RX 480 build

GManGaming

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
I am currently looking to find a case for migrating my current pc over from a full size ATX board to a micro-ATX (which I have already bought and have listed below in my specs). However, I am trying to find the smallest case possible, probably under 12 inches if possible. Here are the two cases I have so far found:

1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811144314
This first case does fit all my parts as I have researched, including the EVO 212 (PC part picker was unable to determine it, but I found a video online with someone using it in their case). However, it still is approximately 14 inches in height, which is kind of large for what I am looking for.

2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163226&cm_re=sugo-_-11-163-226-_-Product

This case is, in my opinion, the best one I have found to fit my needs, although I have realized that my EVO 212 will not fit. I know that I'll have to change out the heat-sink, but which one should I get in terms of performance, price, and reliability if I were to go with this case? Also, does anybody have any idea on the air-flow and overall cooling of this case?

If not these, any further suggestions?

Specs:
CPU: AMD FX 8350
Cooler/Heatsink: Cooler Master EVO 212
MOBO: ASUS M5a78l/m-USB 3.0
GPU: Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8GB
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 1866mhz
HDD 1: WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM
HDD 2: WD Blue 3TB 5400 RPM
Raidmax Semi-Modular 630W PSU

GManGaming

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016

I am aware of the temperature issues, but I have a very open pocket of where I am planning to put my setup and I am not planning on any serious overclocking (I plan to oc the 8350 to 4.2 ghz, MAYBE 4.3 if I feel it is alright.). Heck, I currently have my entire build of a m5a99fx pro and it does generally warm up fast but still remains cool in my next Gurdian, and there is very little room where it is place. The space where I plan to put my pc is very open and has plenty of room for an electronic to breath. I just need something