does windows 10 free download for those who use Assistive technologies differ from normal windows 10?

Khawaja Hassan

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
i read that you can still upgrade to windows 10 for free. Microsoft says its for those who use Assistive technologies i dont use them but i want to download windows 10 for free so my question is will it be different from normal windows 10 or is it the same?

btw you can download it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade?tduid=

Solution
Yes, if you use assistive technologies Microsoft still offers the free upgrade that expired back in July. Look HERE.

It is the same version and you do not have to continue using the assistive technologies after installation.
Huh.
It looks like you need to start from that link which will likely download the ISO and automatically do the upgrade.

However, if you want a CLEAN INSTALL you can likely do it after as the key will now be registered.

You can do a clean install by going to the MS media creation tool site, download the tool and run which downloads the ISO and burns to DVD or USB (must be same version but if done on same PC it only does the correct version).