Installing Windows 7 64-bit (revisted)

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010
Look i'm back here again and I still need help installing the 64-bit Version of win 7. Not sure what the deal is but it looks like something up. Everything I try to install it my PC locks up, I bought I CD from a very high ranking seller on eBay the frist CD didn't work and I'm trying second DVD but I looks like this one not work at all.i'm not sure why it's not work however, notice or should I hear something I poped the DVD in my labtop as it was trying to boot the disk I heard three clicks coming from the DVD drive Then this show up:
whwdEdK.jpg

Crazy since my laptop is a dell and DVD I put in meant for a re-installation on a dell PC or laptop. I don't what else to do they said that they have sold 10k of these well my guess is that they never had a customer say that a disk has not work if any. Third the charm I guess I don't I'm pulling my hair out here can anyone here help me?

PC specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H
BIOS: F12a

CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X4 B55 Processor

HDD 1: 500 GB

HDD 2: 320 GB

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (GM107)

RAM: 8 GB

one issue is what amd chipset drivers are on the stock windows 7 iso. you can try and use 7lite and make a new windows 7 iso with all the updates and windows 7 service patch. download the newest windows 7 drivers and do a custom install of the drivers.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Yes I told me to leave it out before I swapped the disk for this one. I had bought a disk which said that it was for a refurbishing PCs and that one didn't work. And you know the rest of the story I think it the motherboard that's doing this what do you think?

785G I think, do I have to update the chipsets for me to get 64-bit version to work?

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

I'll be sure to try that after I come from NY. Wait your saying that I should download (which I get) them and expand them were? To the USB stick you mean? Ok I get it and hitting F6 will allow me to go into safe mode which safe mode should I use the one for XP or windows 7?