Price Check for GPU

Steven W

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
I have a Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 960 4GB video card that I'm planning to upgrade within the next couple weeks. I've been using it since April and it is in fully functional condition with no apparent physical damage (scratches, dents, etc.). I've seen the same card on Amazon and Ebay for about $250 used so I was thinking $200 just to sell it quickly. Should I go a little higher or even lower?

Solution

Then pick a number between $200 and $ 250 and state OBO. Generally, it is not a good idea to offer items at bargain prices.
If similar used items are listed on Amazon for $250 you ask for $250 - This will give you some room for negotiating. If anything is listed at too low a price, people tend to suspect that something is wrong.

Good luck!

Steven W

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016

My concern at selling the card at $250 is that you can get a GTX 1060 6GB for about that price. I'm also trying to catch a couple last minute Christmas sales that count on it being sold.

Then pick a number between $200 and $ 250 and state OBO. Generally, it is not a good idea to offer items at bargain prices.

Solution