Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
MOBO: MSI H110M Gaming Mobo
GPU: MSI Radeon RX480
RAM: Ripjaws DDR4 (2x4gb)
CPU: Quad-core i5 6500
PSU: Seasonic Bronze M12II 620

Edit: This is my first build.

I have breadboarded the components, putting them in one at a time, to gauge the response on the LED's for my motherboard: If the light is showing, the component is either not detected or defective, and it goes down a certain pattern: CPU, DRAM, GPU. I have ruled out all 3 as the cause of the problem only because I have managed to get the LED to shut off by simply tightening the power cables.

The 4pin connector is attached near the CPU and the 24 pin connector is also plugged in. All of the attached fans and lights are spinning and on.

Here is what I have done:

1. I have ran through the basic and advanced troubleshooting pages, without success, which are conveniently posted on 9/10 threads

2. I have used 2 different monitors, 2 different DVI cables, 2 different HDMI cables, 2 different VGA cables, and every pattern of connecting in between (1 hdmi to hdmi, add DVI, subtract hdmi, try DVI, repeat with new cables)

3. I have removed the HSF to make sure I installed the CPU in the right orientation

4. I have removed a stick of ram, added both sticks of ram, and removed them entirely to no effect (albeit the DRAM LED coming on)

5. I have removed the GPU without success as well.

6. HDD has been removed throughout the entire process

Currently:
- PSU is plugged in, mobo+gpu have power, 2x4gb sticks of RAM are in, power switch is in, and the mobo is plugged up via DVI to my monitor. No debug LEDs are on and everything looks normal.