nvlddmkm.sys bsod plz help

xander_4

Commendable
Aug 4, 2016
Hi im 13. Name is Alexander. I had a computer that doesnt turn on. So i decided to buy another computer. But few weeks later i accidentally bump my new computer really hard and the screen went bluescreen not bsod just a blue screen i try to restart it nothing happen so i waited and i turned it on and the screed went bsod saying that "nvlddmkm.sys" thingy. Im just 13 and this is a new pc and i broked it already. So i try to research and fix it. I try to replace the gpu "nvidia gt 430" into "nvidia 9600gt". i replaced it and installed the drivers and restart it still bsod. So i tried to take out the ram sticks. And put theme back again still bsod. So tried to delete the latest drive in safemode and re install it but still bsod .Also i tried to take out the cmos battery and waited 30 minutes and put it back again still bsod.
My pc specs
Core 2 duo e8400
4gb ram
150gb storage hdd
Nvidia 9600 gt 512mb

And when the bsod started i updated my pc to windows 10 the first time i bought it it was windows 7. So i think if i format the pc it fix the bsod but i was wrong so please help me. My games lag so much. Btw long story huh

xander_4

Commendable
Aug 4, 2016