Recommendations for a graphics card around $70

Codelyoko373

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2013
I'm needing to upgrade my current AMD Radeon 8570D though I've only got around $60-70 to spend. I'm looking for the best graphics card for gaming I can buy at this price as sadly I'm unable to go above that budget.

I was looking at the Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 730 2GB which seems good for it's price though if there is any card better then please tell me. I was also looking at the AMD Radeon R7 240 though I can't figure out which graphics card between those two is better. I don't mind what graphics card I get as along as it's a improvement to my current one.

These are the links to the cards I was looking at by the way:
GeForce GT 730
AMD Radeon R7 240

OfficialG3

Reputable
Sep 7, 2014
why dont you look around and buy second hand cards? for $70 im sure you can find better deal than those

buying those is just the same as picking the best way to waste money for performance gain that's just not worthed
unless you are working with a very constrained pc space (mini pc's) so your option is limited

Dank tech

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

You should really look into buying a second hand card as your budget is pretty damn small......a gtx 750 ti cost at least a 120 dollars...... and its not that great anymore...if you could up your budget a little bit you could get a gtx 1050 (non ti)..

Try looking for second hand cards on craigslist...