Multiple monitors software

alanps

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
Hey there!

I'm running multiple monitores (three) for gaming, watching movies, etc. Currently I'm using a software called "Actual Multiple Monitors" but is quite expensive and it doesn't work particularly fine. It has some issues and interface is not so friendly.

Anyway, it does the job, but I'd like to try something new and different, or better.

Thanks!

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
I use DisplayFusion, I used the free one at first and liked it enough to pay for the full version.

Though Windows 10 does some of the things I bought it for when I had Windows 7. The Pro versions are currently on sale. 12.50 for a single license, 17.50 for Unlimited Personal PCs.

Edit:
I just found an extra option that I never knew existed in any app/software. Lock cursor to Window or Monitor. I have several games where I notice stuff being highlighted on my second monitor even though there is no cursor there, and clicking in game will select it! Also some of my older RTS games if I alt-tab out I have cursor issues where it doesn't stay in the game window making scrolling the map a pain.

AMM has it I think, and DF does as well, the options are Hot Key, Trigger, Title Bar button or in Jump Lists. Though for my use the hot-key works best since games are the only time I need that option.