System Service Exception ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

SHDW Nightmare

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
I've been having several blue screens with System service exception codes, most appear to be caused by ntoskrn.exe, I really don't know what to do about it. I don't even know how to show the actual dump file, This has been a semi recent problem. I used Blue Screen View to find the cause and open the file and everything. I crashed three times while just trying to watch youtube videos. Anyways thanks in advance for the help. Also, I'm running windows 10

Colif

Win 11 Master
ntoskrnl isn't the cause, it just gets the blame in most cases. New Technology Operating System Kernel (ntoskrnl) is brains of win 10, when it crashes, windows has no choice but to follow.

can you download and run who crashed: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
its similar to Bluescreenview but formats the info differently and may show more info

Copy/paste the summary into here

Also, Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Minidump has more info again, just in case who crashed isn't enough

SHDW Nightmare

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016

Thanks for the help, doing this now.

SHDW Nightmare

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
My who crashed report is below, I don't think it has enough info on it, but I'll have to wait for another crash to post a minidump report.

On Mon 12/26/2016 7:25:41 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122616-36796-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80147097BE2, 0xFFFFB9008485A940, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 12/26/2016 7:25:41 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80147097BE2, 0xFFFFB9008485A940, 0x0)
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 12/26/2016 11:26:54 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122616-20671-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x201659759B1, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800390E5DBE)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

On Mon 12/26/2016 10:55:45 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122616-18671-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFF820F653E1800, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.
There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

On Mon 12/26/2016 9:58:35 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122616-31171-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80071EC30E4, 0xFFFF82813E84AA00, 0x0)

Colif

Win 11 Master
you should be able to get a minidump now, as far as I know it should include all the ones you have had so far

the irq error shows its a driver doing some, if not all, of it.

you can try this:
right click start button
choose command prompt (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
this scans system files and may fix some of this behaviour

SHDW Nightmare

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
UPDATE
I had to completely reset my computer, It was getting so bad and I was getting impatient. It would crash during videos, and during games and such, it could of been a faulty graphics driver, but I feel this is the quickest way to fix the solution, I didn't have anything important on it anyways besides a few games which can be re-downloaded.