[price check] gaming pc

Kainoa411

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016
Hey guys i'm looking to sell my gaming pc that I built in July 2016. I am wanting to know how much I can realistically sell this for. Thanks!

Parts Include:
CPU: i7 6700K
GPU: GTX 980 Ti Hybrid
RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16GB
CPU COOLER: Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme
FANS: (4) Noctua 140mm NF -A14 FLX, also (1) Noctua NF - F12 PWM
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 80+ GOLD
CASE: NZXT H440 Mid Tower Case (White and Black)
SSD: Samsung SM951 512GB NVME M.2 PCIe SSD

Solution
with the ssd that build is near 1800 dollars, 1200 is chunk down but its a custom build and may not be that easy to sell depending on if you live in a highly populated area or not. i would probably post a bit higher than what your wanting out of it because people will always try and bring you down on the price some.
also if you sell on craigslist just a practical safety tip something worth that much if you find a potential buyer use your local Police department as a meeting spot most local PD have a designated area to meet for buying and selling online.

in the description when you post for sell include that pc parts list link i made so people can see what the value is.
Are you selling it to upgrade to something faster? If so I would not recommend it as anything beyond that is going to have diminishing returns on investment. That is an incredible build.

Kainoa411

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016
@rwayne i'm actually in the market for a laptop as I recently changed jobs and need to be mobile. I'm not home as much so it makes sense to me to sell my pc before the value depreciates even further.

@Deverick37 Thanks so, 1200 = good starting price point and I shouldn't sell it with ssd?

Deverick37

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
with the ssd that build is near 1800 dollars, 1200 is chunk down but its a custom build and may not be that easy to sell depending on if you live in a highly populated area or not. i would probably post a bit higher than what your wanting out of it because people will always try and bring you down on the price some.
also if you sell on craigslist just a practical safety tip something worth that much if you find a potential buyer use your local Police department as a meeting spot most local PD have a designated area to meet for buying and selling online.

in the description when you post for sell include that pc parts list link i made so people can see what the value is.

Solution