Laptop stuck on windows loading screen

Boredommadness

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
So my laptop screen was on but it won't open the sign in screen so I had shut it down. Now I turned.it on again and it is stuck at the windows loading screen and it won't go to the sign up area. I'm using a windows 10. HP15 notebook. What do I do?

Boredommadness

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

No. I don't have another OS to try it with. Now it's saying Preparing Automatic Repairs. And now it's saying Diagnosing PC and spinning.

Boredommadness

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

It said windows couldn't start normal. So it's going to restore to a time when windows started normally and we are back to the loading screen

Boredommadness

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

None of these really apply because I can't even enter my laptop to use the first method or the second. And I have create a disk for the third and the last, f8 doesn't seem to be working

Boredommadness

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

When I hard shut down a few times, it said diagnosing your PC. Then nothing happened. Then it said windows couldn't start normally. Would I like to go back to a time it did? And I clicked restore... And then I was back to a spinning circle with HP on top.

Boredommadness

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016

Um... Okay. I got it done. But I can't find startup options. I can only see system restore, system image recovery, start up repair , command prompt and UEFI Settings.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Boredommadness : "Refresh your PC please wait."