Does anyone have any experience with the AOC 27" i2757FH IPS monitor?

testudoAubreii

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Hello. I am in the market for a display and I think I am going for a 27" monitor. I only need 1080p. I don't plan on upgrading to a higher resolution anytime soon.

The specs says it has a 5ms response time, but I am not 100% sure about the input lag. There is an AOC monitor on tftcentral stated 5.1ms average and 6ms max, but this last two letters in the model number are FM instead of FH. I think the FM has MHL connectivity and the FH does not. I also think that it has an LG IPS panel.

Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone has this monitor or has any experience with it. Is it any good for gaming? Thank you in advance for all of your help and responses.

Solution
I have the 24-inch edition of the monitor you have. First of all, I do not recommend going above 24 inches with a 1080p display because the PPI will be too low and you can see the individual pixels. Second of all, the AOC FH series monitors are terrific! I've been very content with mine; the input lag is actually LOWER than the marketed value. The color accuracy is relatively good (around 85% sRGB), and the bezels are thin and the design is sleek as hell. If you don't mind the lower PPI, then I say go for it! AOC makes very good monitors.

CorsairSSC

Respectable
Aug 9, 2016
I have the 24-inch edition of the monitor you have. First of all, I do not recommend going above 24 inches with a 1080p display because the PPI will be too low and you can see the individual pixels. Second of all, the AOC FH series monitors are terrific! I've been very content with mine; the input lag is actually LOWER than the marketed value. The color accuracy is relatively good (around 85% sRGB), and the bezels are thin and the design is sleek as hell. If you don't mind the lower PPI, then I say go for it! AOC makes very good monitors.

Solution

testudoAubreii

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Thank you for the reply. I think I will go for it. I am going for the 27". I don't think it will bother me too much. I will just be playing games on it, about 2-3' in front of me. I hope it will be alright.