when rebooting in windows compute wont post or boot...

WarCrysis

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
So I have a Asus Arura 970 pro gaming and a FX 8350

I didn't not have this problem before and components are relatively new. Bio is most current as of 27 Dec 16.

I was installing all the ASUS software for the mother board when this problem occurred. the software told me I had to reboot to complete a installation. so of course I reboot. its part of the AI overclocking software which I believe ties in with the bios.

But when I reboot from with in windows I get a black screen and the computer never posts or boots just turns on.

so what I do is I turn off the computer with the power supply switch, turn it back on then hit the power button and it boots in to windows fine. I can also reboot from with in the Bios all day with no issue its only when I select to reboot with in windows 10 that the computer will not boot. Pulling the bios battery to reset the bios does nothing so I believe its a corrupt installation and can do whatever its trying to do...

I do not know how to roll back the reboot option to finish a installation.. it seems even a uninstall of all asus software doesn't get ride of the problem. I know this cause I got to re launch the AI software install again after uninstalling all the ASUS software and the setup tells me I have to reboot and finish a previous installation before I can install this software...

It is very weird and idk how to fix this. can anyone help?

Solution
This is the most common problem coming with windows 10 or windows 8 operating system. honestly speeking this problem is coming when your computer get any bad update for kernal files. so first you should try to restore your computer. if restore does not work then you can try to reset your computer. hope this will help you better.

lisajordan759

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
This is the most common problem coming with windows 10 or windows 8 operating system. honestly speeking this problem is coming when your computer get any bad update for kernal files. so first you should try to restore your computer. if restore does not work then you can try to reset your computer. hope this will help you better.

Solution