Windows 10 Black screen after overclocking GPU

tehHombre

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
So a few weeks ago I overclocked my Evga GTX 950 with the infamous afterburner. It's didnt go too well and my PC crashed and now everytime I boot up I get the black screen of death or the infinite loading screen. The only thing I can do is hold alt+space bar on the black screen and it will give me a few options and properties for winpeshl.exe, I know this is a console but I can't enter anything in. Please help, been trying for weeks.

tehHombre

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
I can only get into my Asus BIOS and I can't really do much as it won't give me the option to boot from CD/DVD either. Because I am willing to reinstall windows to fix this.

If you can get into bios then boot menu should also work. Its just a different key press at boot depending on your motherboard. Check your manual. You can then manually select which media to boot from like a USB install. Mine is f10 but others use f11 or others.

tehHombre

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
Sorry, not sure what you mean. I only have the option to boot P4, P5 and my flash drive. Both P4 and P5 just boot up windows normally and gives me the black screen of death and my flash drive has a UEFI option but that's it.