How do I delete password on login windows 10

melindb

Reputable
Mar 1, 2014
I'm tired of needing a password on login when my computer will never have private information and should always be with me.

Solution
First, click the Windows 10 Start Menu and type Netplwiz. Select the program that appears with the same name.

This window gives you access to Windows user accounts and many password controls. Right at the top is a checkmark next to the option labeled Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.” Uncheck that. You may have to enter your password twice to OK this unsafe action.
First, click the Windows 10 Start Menu and type Netplwiz. Select the program that appears with the same name.

This window gives you access to Windows user accounts and many password controls. Right at the top is a checkmark next to the option labeled Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.” Uncheck that. You may have to enter your password twice to OK this unsafe action.

Solution

With the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 there is no easy fix to eliminate that. If you can fix it in the registry then post your tweak here.