BSOD and Freezing on New PC Build

Chromiumed

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016
This is a very new build, it was built on Tuesday, and have been having issues since Thursday. I'm pretty sure that it is a RAM issue, but memtest86 says otherwise. The first BSOD error was PAGE_FAULT_IN_UNPAGED_AREA. It might be useful to add that I was playing The Witcher 3 on maxed out settings, which is quite strenuous on my computer. Then that same night while I was sleeping, I woke up to my PC power led flashing, pressed the power button, the screen flashed some weird pinkish white color a few times, then put out the BSOD error BAD_POOL_HEADER. I only started having BSODs after I updated my graphics card, but was having hanging, freezing, and crashing issues before it. I have checked my temperatures immediately after the crashes in the UEFI, and they are not at high levels at all. I have used chkdsk, memtest86, multiple HDD tools, and a few other things, and they all came back with 0 errors.
My specs are:
[MOBO] MSI B150 CSM_PRO_VDH
[CPU] Intel i3 6100
[GPU] PowerColor Red Devil RX 470
[PSU] EVGA 500w 80+ Bronze
[HDD] Western Digital Blue 1TB
[RAM] Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz (2 x 4GB)
[OS] Windows 10 Education (64 bit)
Please help, and thanks.

Chromiumed

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016

I have the 500B, which in that article, was much better than the white models. Is there any way to verify that the power supply is causing it? I don't want to dish out the money (that I don't have at the moment) on a new psu if I don't absolutely have to.

Chromiumed

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016

When I do this, will I need to test both slots 2 and 4, or just 2. the 2nd slot is recommended ram slot to use, and says to always start with slot 2 being used. Would it be okay to just use slot 4?