Affordable Headset (Wireless)

I am looking for and Affordable Wireless Headset, under $75 preferred for Music and YouTube while I am working on my Photo Editing PC. I love my CM Storm for games, but I want something wireless and with good quality for music and maybe video editing when I get there.

In my experience...I recently bought my wife a nice blue tooth headset but found out that after a few minutes of watching a MOVIE, the audio and video would go out of sync. This could be fixed if using VLC player but You Tube does not have this feature. I returned them for a pair of wired. I was very disappointed. You can just google audio video sync issues BT headset. Someone may have had better luck. They worked just fine for music alone.

I think the go / no go point on wireless headsets is about $90. But when a company comes out with new generation, the ones from the one that just got 'outdated' are drastically discounted. My son replaced a $300 Sennheiser set that he kept wripping off his head when he stood up and ventually yanked the wires out...he replaced it with the $90 G30 while he sent the Senn's out for repair . When the Senn's came back, he kept the 930

These can now be had for $60

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Surround-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B003VANOFY