[Price Check] I'll like to know the pricing of my pc parts

TheDooomy

Reputable
Sep 8, 2015
Hi everyone,
I'm planning to upgrade to z97x gaming 3/5 and i7 4790k, and i'm thinking about 2 things:
-if selling all my entire pc and re-build a new one,
-or just upgrading mobo+cpu,
so i'm here to ask the price of every single part of my actual pc,
and the total of it if I decide to sell it all togheter.

My part list:
Cpu: i3 2120 @3.30 Ghz LGA 1155 with stock fan and cooler

MoBo: AsusTek P8B75-M Lx Plus

Ram: 8GB of Hyperx Fury Blue (1x 8GB)
I also have a 1x 4GB stick of a Corsair Vengeance Red, but not actually installed on the system

Storage: 1TB HDD Seagate (sadly no ssd for now)

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Sc Acx 2.0 GDDR5 4GB ( I think I'll keep this with me in the new build, but i still want to know the pricing)

PSU: EVGA 600B (80+ Bronze)

SO: Win 10 64 bit.

OPTICAL UNIT: I dont know exatcly, but it's a Read/write cd unit and multi-card reader.

CASE: I dont know the name exactly, I'll post a photo of both. If you know the name please tell me, i'm going crazy.

Case Photo here

It's a bad build isn't it?

Thanks to everyone for the attention and patience.

Solution
upgrading seems the cheaper way but it depends on your preference.

imo the 970 is still a viable card and reaches good fps at high settings if you play around with them a bit

I don't think you'll get very much for your build.

seeing as you get an i3-6100 for 120€, you won't really get more than 40€ for your old, used one.
the board sold for less than 50€ in the end and is now basically worthless, but yeah, around 30€
20€ for used RAM
don't know anyone who would buy a used EVGA 600B or anyone that should for that matter. you get this unit for 60€ in retail, so more than 20€ would be overselling it.
same goes for a used HDD. charge 15€ for it? if at all.
case - 20€. most.
optical drive is basically for free as a new one costs 12€...

StitchExperiment626

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
First off Google it, don't ask people to do your work because their busy espically on New Years day answering questions for other people.
Second, wait for the Ryzen CPU from AMD it's supposedly cheaper by a lot and as fast or faster in test with turbo boost activated and on the high end it's rumored to be $400 cheaper than Intel.
Please press the I like this answer button to get this off the unanswered queue list.
Bruce G.

upgrading seems the cheaper way but it depends on your preference.

imo the 970 is still a viable card and reaches good fps at high settings if you play around with them a bit

I don't think you'll get very much for your build.

seeing as you get an i3-6100 for 120€, you won't really get more than 40€ for your old, used one.
the board sold for less than 50€ in the end and is now basically worthless, but yeah, around 30€
20€ for used RAM
don't know anyone who would buy a used EVGA 600B or anyone that should for that matter. you get this unit for 60€ in retail, so more than 20€ would be overselling it.
same goes for a used HDD. charge 15€ for it? if at all.
case - 20€. most.
optical drive is basically for free as a new one costs 12€.

the only thing that's actually worth something is the 970. Priced around 120-165€ maybe?

Solution

TheDooomy

Reputable
Sep 8, 2015
StitchExperiment626 Calm down, i just asked, i seen a lot of post where people asked for pricing and no one assaulted them, so why me.
THanks to XaveT and Isokolon forthe answers, and for being fast and clear. Best answer picked up, bye.