PLEASE HELP!!! FIRST TIME build and I am getting no hdmi display!

Han Solo1010

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017
My PC is fully running ( fans, graphics card, etc.) but there is no hdmi display.
I have looked all over tom hardware but I can't find answers!
Specs
intel core i5 6660k
Nvidia geforce 1070
Msg Bazooka motherboard
Hyper cool evo 212 CPU cooler
G skill 16 go of ram( 8 per stick
EVGA NEX 650g
Sea gate 2 tb
OCz Toshiba 250 gb

Solution

Idk what to say man. If it all works, including the monitor, there's no reason it shouldn't work with the monitor. Either your card is a lemon and your HDMI is just bad, or your monitor is just no good. I don't know what to tell you, probably try a DOA and see if another monitor/card works.

Ethan Knight

Honorable
May 8, 2016
Try the monitor in another computer and a different monitor in your computer. See if those both work. If one or both don't, you've found your issue, otherwise I would try to format the card for the GPU from the working monitor, or reinstall the card if the card isn't working.

Han Solo1010

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017

Thanks! I'll try that and check in with you tommorow!

Han Solo1010

Commendable
Jan 1, 2017

Everything works, trust me I've tried, and the hdmi is plugged into the graphics card, also I even rebuilt the pic still no signal.

Ethan Knight

Honorable
May 8, 2016

Idk what to say man. If it all works, including the monitor, there's no reason it shouldn't work with the monitor. Either your card is a lemon and your HDMI is just bad, or your monitor is just no good. I don't know what to tell you, probably try a DOA and see if another monitor/card works.

Solution