Any final thoughts?

Solution
my thoughts for you are to wait. Both AMD and Intel have new processors and motherboard platforms coming out in the next few weeks. This alone is reason enough to wait for the increased performance of new stuff... or the likely price drops on current stuff... And just looking at the prices of the items you picked with over-ride, is that in US dollars? If so... go to newegg.. their prices are usually lower... regardless, wait for the new releases before purchasing cpu or motherboard.

Samaratin

Reputable
Apr 1, 2015
my thoughts for you are to wait. Both AMD and Intel have new processors and motherboard platforms coming out in the next few weeks. This alone is reason enough to wait for the increased performance of new stuff... or the likely price drops on current stuff... And just looking at the prices of the items you picked with over-ride, is that in US dollars? If so... go to newegg.. their prices are usually lower... regardless, wait for the new releases before purchasing cpu or motherboard.

Solution

MentalVolt

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016

All of my prices are Australian Dollars. And do you know what new products are being released, and if so, when?

Samaratin

Reputable
Apr 1, 2015

think the intel stuff is coming january, and AMD beginning of February