Don't order from newegg

Mike_234

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
Not really a question but...

The stupidity of the people at newegg is some true [censored].
I ordered a case for my new rig and some genius at newegg put two shipping labels with two different addresses on the package. Now some rando somewhere has the package that I paid for. I call newegg about this and they tell me the best they can do is offer a replacement that I will have to wait another week and a half to be delivered. I needed all of my stuff here because I go back to school in 2 weeks, and I need to make sure everything runs smoothly on this new rig so I don't potentially have to deal with my school's lackluster IT department. The worst part is Newegg didn't even rush the claim that they put in for my original package. I don't care if Amazon is more expensive. They are more reliable, and I'll gladly pay the extra money on parts for reliablity.

fourseven

Reputable
Aug 14, 2016
I hope people frem newegg reading this.
they have to re-evaluate their service, so no one else doesn't have to feel the same as Mike_234.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hello Mike_234,

Thank you for taking the time to post this and we’re truly sorry for this experience.
We’d like to look into this and forward this to the necessary parties for review.
If possible, please email us your order number to wecare@newegg.com. Please also include a link to this post for reference.

Thank you,
-Mike (Newegg Support)

adamantine

Commendable
Jan 13, 2017
Looks like you got a customer service rep to contact you. Anyway, next time just call them and ask them to ship it with 2 day shipping. I'm sure they'd oblige if you explained your situation

TRENDING THREADS