Issue with my screen colours / display - Please help

RennySK

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Hey, I recently got a new computer (custom built) and a new monitor. My computer has decent specs, such as GTX 1050 TI, i7 6700 and 16gb ram, and my monitor is a benq gw2270h. I use a HDMI cable.

So my issue is this. Recently, for some reason, when I play games, watch youtube videos, or scroll through websites, some sort of green / pink / purple colour flickers around in different spots. Movement causes this. I'll try my best to portray this to you guys through pictures. Here's a picture of a youtube video playing, I have to take it with my phone because my computer can't capture it (sorry for the choice of video, but I noticed the issue most with this and was easiest to capture with my phone):

http://imgur.com/a/LQ6Zw

In those pictures you can see those colours that I've pointed out. I see those whenever I play a game such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, GTA V, GTA San Andreas, Arma 3, Rocket League, and many more. When movement with my mouse (to move the camera view or game in general) happens, I see those colours. Same with my desktop.

Any help would be appreciated, and by the way I checked my HDMI cable, it has no rips, I took it out from both my monitor and PC and put it back in, tried a different HDMI slot in my monitor since it has two, still happening. The issue used to come and go, now it's here quite a bit.

Thank you.

RennySK

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
No one waste your time with this, all I had to do was replug the monitor's main wire which connects to the power supply. Guess it wasn't in properly or somethimg.