3 MONITORS hdmi,dp,dvi PLS HELP

Antonis_4

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016
Hello first of all i am sorry about my english. Soon i will get 3 27" monitors and i have 2 questions. firstly can i get 3 different models but with the same specs monitors because i already have two different samsung monitors and they work fine so can i get one more and play games with no problems? and secondly i have a gtx 1070 with 1 hdmi port, 3 dp and 1 dvi, my 2 monitors have only hdmi so i put the first in the hdmi port and for the second i use an adapter from hdmi to dvi and it is working, if the third monitor has dp can i just connect it to the displayport and have 1 monitor with hdmi, one with dp and one with hdmi to dvi adapter with no problems. Thanks a lot.

Antonis_4

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016

one more thing i have this 2 monitors SAMSUNG T27D590 and SAMSUNG S27D390H and i will get ASUS VX279Q are you sure that they will work with the conectivity i mention before?? and if i get this one Samsung S27F350FHU which has not a displayport just an hdmi and i i get a cable hdmi to displayport (not convertor just a cable) will it work the same