Keyboard typing wrong letters

Solution
I've had similar issues. I tried multiple things, but the one that seemed to resolve it was another keyboard that was installed in the past and was being remembered by Device Manager. Uninstalling the old keyboard from Device Manager solved the issue for me.

Here's how I did it:
1) Press Windows+X, select Command Prompt (Admin), say yes to the security popup.
2) Type in SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1 and press Enter.
3) Close Command Prompt.
4) Open Device Manager.
5) Drop down the View menu across the top and select Show Hidden Devices.
6) Expand the Keyboards section. Look for any keyboards that are grayed out, this means they're not currently present. Right click them and uninstall them. If it gives the option to remove...
I've had similar issues. I tried multiple things, but the one that seemed to resolve it was another keyboard that was installed in the past and was being remembered by Device Manager. Uninstalling the old keyboard from Device Manager solved the issue for me.

Here's how I did it:
1) Press Windows+X, select Command Prompt (Admin), say yes to the security popup.
2) Type in SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1 and press Enter.
3) Close Command Prompt.
4) Open Device Manager.
5) Drop down the View menu across the top and select Show Hidden Devices.
6) Expand the Keyboards section. Look for any keyboards that are grayed out, this means they're not currently present. Right click them and uninstall them. If it gives the option to remove drivers while you're at it, please do so.
7) Restart before expecting system behavior to improve.

Solution

This is actually nowhere near my strong suit either. I'm a hardware guy. I mostly deal in CPUs, motherboards, graphics cards and power supplies. I just happened to figure this out one day and I guess it worked for you just like it did for me.

To be honest, I was expecting my solution to not work because I honestly had no idea what was causing your problem. I just gave you the first solution that came to mind. xD

Now all I need is to contact the moderator team and have them make me a badge that says I am Legend instead of Eternal Champion. No, I didn't pester the moderator team for the Eternal Champion badge, I legit stayed within the top ten of the CPUs badge for five months... I think I'm working on month number 9 now, I forget.