No Sound through a Asus Pro Art monitor

TheMestudios

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
My work monitor is an Asus Pro Art monitor and it contains a headphone jack on the back side. My headphones do not reach from the computer tower on the ground and as a result I have tried to listen to it through the monitors headphone jack; however no audio plays at all. I am using a displayport cable and the PC is running windows 7. Any help would be great
Thanks.

Solution
you will have to ajust volume from pc audio output and it have to be set to display device on sound panel . the other thing make shure you have the permission from the owner of the system if you are working in a company .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador

To use the earphone:
connect the end with plug type to the monitor’s
earphone jack when an HDMI or DisplayPort signal is fed. and this No sound or sound is low

Ensure that the HDMI cable is properly
connected to the monitor and the
computer.

Adjust the volume settings of both your
monitor and HDMI device.

Ensure that the computer sound card
driver is properly installed and activated.
link to monitor manual http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/LCD%20Monitors/PA246Q/PA246_UserGuide_English.pdf?_ga=1.252537728.826356257.1483983475

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
you will have to ajust volume from pc audio output and it have to be set to display device on sound panel . the other thing make shure you have the permission from the owner of the system if you are working in a company .

Solution