Best tablets to double as a second display?

Christian8886

Reputable
Oct 23, 2015
Looking for a relatively cheap tablet to surf the Web and what not on but also to double as a second monitor for my PC. My priority lies in the ability to preform well as a second monitor as well as a good quality picture. What do I need to look for when choosing and does anyone have any suggestions?

Solution
using a tablet as a second display? well if you intend to stream you PC monitor's display to you tablet near anything will work as long as it has a solid internet connection...If by using your tablet as a monitor, you mean a plug in solution that dumbly displays your PC on your tablets screen like a normal monitor, I know of no solution that will do that.

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
using a tablet as a second display? well if you intend to stream you PC monitor's display to you tablet near anything will work as long as it has a solid internet connection...If by using your tablet as a monitor, you mean a plug in solution that dumbly displays your PC on your tablets screen like a normal monitor, I know of no solution that will do that.

Solution