Can't change language or connect to internet

Imeffingclueless

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
I just finished setting up my brand new build. It's my first one, I hit a few snags, but smoothed them out, and now this...

I popped in my Windows 10 OS disc purchased shiny and new. The very first screen came up in German. It had something about language options at the beginning (I know zero German), but no matter what I selected, nothing changed. I ejected it, and tried again... same thing. I decided to go ahead and install figuring I could just change the setting once it was all up and running. No such luck.

I managed to change the display language to English (which didn't actually change anything other than displaying "English (American)"). I understand that language packages have to be downloaded, but the other issue is that I don't have the internet set up. I have a Belkin (model f5d8055) wireless usb plugged in, and I attempted to download the drivers from my laptop, transfer it over to the new PC, and install it, but a big problem is that I'm just not familiar enough with Windows to make my way around if it's not in English. I honestly have no clue if the driver is even set up or how to start looking for wifi.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Solution
If you have Win10 key somewhere with your disc you can download tool (MediaCreationTool), run it on your laptop download .ISO Windows 10 then extract it on pendrive.After that boot it and install on your PC . After installation activate from desktop :p

Doseq

Reputable
Oct 25, 2014
If you have Win10 key somewhere with your disc you can download tool (MediaCreationTool), run it on your laptop download .ISO Windows 10 then extract it on pendrive.After that boot it and install on your PC . After installation activate from desktop :p

Solution

Imeffingclueless

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017

You are my favorite person in the world right now. Thank you!