[SOLD] Maximus VII Impact Mini ITX mobo, 16GB RAM, Noctua Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

typestereo

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
Hey guys, still parting out some stuff here..

Second phase involves the motherboard, which was housed previously in an NCASE M1. It runs fine, all the functions, lights, and ports are in full working order (I/O shield and wifi antennas are also included). This setup ran along with a 4790k and 980 ti and really got the job done. You really can't go wrong with ASUS. I'm including the Noctua heatsink/fan simply because I've lost the components that would otherwise adapt the fan for an AMD chip/board. So exclusively I can only assume it will accomodate just the LGA115x sockets. I'm also including a Kingston Hyperx Ram kit totalling 16gb (HX318C10FBK2/16). The hardware itself is in excellent physical shape. The foam backing on the I/O shield had to be removed during the installation due to clearance issues with the case - otherwise it's in perfect shape.

Everything was purchased back in July 2015 from amazon and is still under warranty. I'll provide a copy of the invoice - although I do not have any packaging or miscellaneous items that came with the board.

$125 for everything. US buyers and Paypal only please. Items are located in Newark, DE - available for local pickup as well. Thanks for looking.

RLipkNo.jpg

63sfBdw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.