Taskbar always on top : Found the Reason not the Solution

SeaZz

Honorable
Sep 26, 2014
I Know , i know this one has been issued many times on the forum BUT i may have found when does it happen . First i should say that i have 2 monitors on the HD530 , one connected through VGA and another one on HDMI , and Windows 10 Pro. The taskbar is only on the main monitor. Let's say i watch a video on youtube or i play a game and the taskbar is up in fullscreen , i go to task manager restart the explorer . All good except the programs that were already running in taskbar icons (some of them do not come up until i manually start them). It happens again after some minutes OR if i right click a program on the taskbar.
It's really annoying to restart the explorer everytime it freezes + i can't right click programs on taskbar because right click window doesn't show it ends up crashing the taskbar .
EDIT : Right Click on firefox or other program seems to crash the taskbar even after a restart.
I hate the auto hide feature and Restarting the whole PC is a pain in the butt , So?
Microsoft should get their shit together and come up with a working Update
Until then what should i do?

SeaZz

Honorable
Sep 26, 2014

Yeah it happens on the primary monitor of course because the other monitor has no taskbar.
I just found what's happening there is something that blocks right click context menu . It's a usual thing on windows 10 (Microsoft doing shitwork again)
I tried using shellexview but nothing seems to work for me. I didn't install a program lately so i don't know what the F is happening. Maybe i'll try a system restore and see if that helps :??:

SeaZz

Honorable
Sep 26, 2014

Yeap Happens Everytime i right click on taskbar programs , And yes i get the normal notification "press esc to exit fullscreen" . I told you that many people have this problem . It has to do with an extension of the context menu, that is what it makes it crash. It has nothing to do with the 2 monitors, i unplugged the second one just to make sure. It is crashing everytime i right click a running program you know "close , Pin to taskbar" but the window doesn't pop up. All i see is a fast loading circle for .5 seconds and then i need to restart explorer.